OLED Fingertip Oximeter High Precision (SW-FO50Z)
|FOB Price:||US $12.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $12.9/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SW-FO50Z
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Model No.: Sw-Fo50z
- Export Market: Global
- Specification: ISO, CE,
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Stanard: CE,ISO
- Delivery Detail: 10 Days
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Wenzhou
Display Type: OLED display
- SP02 Measurement Range: 70%-100%
- Accuracy +/-2% on the stage of 70% - 99%
- Pulse Range Measurement Range: 25 - 250 BPM
- Accuracy +/-1BPM or +/-1% (larger)
Power Requirement: Two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Voltage range: 2.6 - 3.6V
Low Consumption: Less than 30mA
Measurement Accuracy: SpO2 Accuracy +/-2% on the stage of 70% - 99%
- No definition of less than 70%
- Pulse rate +/-1BPM or +/-1% (larger)
Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition: The pulse wave is available without failure when the simulation pulse wave amplitude is at 6%
Anti-interference ability of ambient light: Natural light in indoor lighting and the existing oxygen measurements under dark conditions with the measured values compared to less than 1%.
The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for longer than 8 seconds.
Dimension Length: 58 mm, Width: 32mm
- Weight: 54g (including two AAA batteries)
Environment Requirements: Operation Temperature: 40° F - 104°F
Storage Temperature: 50° F - 104°F
SpO2% or pulse rate can not be shown normally
1. Finger is not plugged correctly
2. Patient's SpO2value is too low to be measured
1.Retry by plugging the finger
2. There is excessive illumination
3. Measure more times, If you can make sure about no problem existing in the product. Please go to a hospital timely for exact diagnosis
SpO2% or pulse rate is shown unstably
1. Finger might not be plugged deep enough
2. Excessive patient movement
1. Retry by plugging the finger
2. Be calmness.
The Monitor can not be powered on
1.No battery or low power of battery
2.Battery might be installed incorrectly
3. The Monitor might be damaged
1. Please replace battery
2. Please reinstall the battery
3. Please contact with local customer service centre
Indication is suddenly off
1.The Oximeter is automatically powered off when no signal is detected longer than 8 seconds
2. The batteries power is too low to work
2. Replace the battery
"Error3" or "Error4" Displayed on screen
1. Err 3 means the red emission LED is damaged.
2. Err 4 means the infra-red emission LED is damaged.
1. Check the red emission LED
2. Check the infra-red emission LED
Err 6 means the crystal is failure
Change the crystal
"Error7" displayed on screen
Err 7 means all the emission LED or reception dioxide is damaged.
Check the emission LED and reception dioxide.
Guidance and Manufacture's declaration - electromagnetic emission
Guidance and Manufacture's declaration - electromagnetic environment specified below. The customer of the user of the Pulse Oximeter should assure that it is used in such and environment.
Electromagnetic Environment - guidance
RF emissions CISPR 11
The pulse Oximeter uses RF energy only for very low and is not likely to cause interference in nearby electronic equipment.
RF emissions CISPR 11
The pulse Oximeter is suitable for use in all establishments, incluing domestic establishments and those directly connected to the public low-voltage power supply network that supplies buildings used for domestic purposes.
Voltage fluctuations/ flicker emissions